Thursday, March 19, 2009

Copic certified:-)

I had the pleasure of getting to go this past weekend ,with Janene to do the Copic certification In Pa. and had a blast! Lots of fun, loads of fun with Sally Lynne from Copic and coloring all day, what more could i ask for, hehe well I'm glad to have been included in the class(Thank you Janene for your friendship and for believing in me:-)
Copics were something I did not want to add to my sick collection of craft supplies because I already have an arsenal of supplies in my room, but friends of mine twisted my arm:-) No not too much I'm easily lead hehehe and since May I have been hooked and love the effect I can get from them, now I'm certified who would have thought :-) well I wanted to share the news, I was over the top happy to be able to attend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the certification. I am jealous of you. Did you learn a lot? Did it help?

    ReplyDelete