Monday, November 16, 2009

Motivet-Angel cutie

Here's another card I did for my Christmas cards:-) Notice I just love the olive greens:-) I worked well with this DP I used, this was in my DP stash. I used Bazzill CS and My Martha snowflake punches that I glittered, theres a mix of shaved styrofoam balls and fine glitter under this sweet angel as the snow. I used my copics to color her and a gold/copper glitter for her halo!
I just love this time of year to use all these cool snowflake punches:-) The stamp is a new one from Motivet stamps, who i met at our local stamp show a few weekends ago,
Have a great night everyone:-)
XmicheleX

9 comments:

  1. She's so sweet! Adorable card! I didn't open mine yet...just trying to get finished with my fall cards, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's a cute image! Lovely card, thanks for the comment on mine :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that image is so cute , I love this gorgeous card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an adorable card Michele, love your sweet image and your papers and detail are gorgeous.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she just the most fun angel. Love the sparkly snowflakes and the glittery halo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these stamps and i put them on my xmas list hubby tore it up lol, i love green to you have done a fab job with this one i love it, i hope you are going to send me this card for xmas lol, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh she is beautiful and so is your colouring Michele. Your dp is gorgeous as are your snowflakes and how lucky you are to have stamp shows ... I don´t even have a craft shop boo hoo.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete