Friday, November 20, 2009

Totally Gorjuss Christmas

This weeks Challenge over at Totally Gorjuss is Chiristmas with an additional other image of your choice if you so desire to add a friend to join the gorjuss girl!! Did you ever have an idea in your head how a border punch was going to look and then it didn't lool like you had thought? well thats what happened:-) because I used the blue print background my ornament border punch was lost so I repunched red and green cardstock and hand glued them into the border:-) A little out of my comfort zone but o.k. its nice to do that once in awhile:-) I've been having fun with the Debbie Mumm paper stack this week, and colored with my copics, just a hint of glitter this time and my nesties for the shape. MS snowflake punch and ornament border punch.
Have a great weekend everyone!! Please go look at the wonderful creations the DT cooked up Here, we'd love to have you join in too!! there's a prize given to the lucky winner each week!!
XMichele

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a great card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable Michele, I love your vivid colouring. have a lovely weekend,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Love the design too!

    ReplyDelete