Monday, February 22, 2010

Flowers

Good morning everyone!!
New week, school is back on here! I enjoyed having ryan home, I wish he was home this week, I'm finding it a little hard to get moving this morning:-( I think it may be the weather, I'm just not feeling my old self. Spring will be here before we know it:-)
On to the card... for Cute Daisy May this week, the challenge is flowers, so I matched one of Linnie's free designs with some Bo Bunny paper I've had here and added some pretty flowers from my flower collection. I colored her with my Copic markers. Distressing was used on the paper a bit, and a MS punch for the leaves. There is a hint of fine glitter on the flowers just because I can't leave a card with no glisten:-) Please go see what the others on the DT have created:-)
XMicheleX

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really love this card! The colors are gorgeous, the layout is great, and I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so precious! What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your card is gorgeous! I love the sweet image and the color combo. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete