Saturday, March 27, 2010

Show the love


For Totally Gorjuss this week Net wants to see a heart shape:-) So I did a little cutting and added a heart balloon image from another image to add to my cute girlie:-) She's colored with Copics and DP is Basic grey, Bazzill CS, Ribbon is from a roll I got at local craft store. I used the oval SU punches for the sentiment. This week the prize for the challenge is from dies to die for!
Go Have a look at the cards my fellow DT members came up with:-)
XMicheleX

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    I love it, great colours and love the heart balloon.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!! Loving the colours and the touches of sparkle!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Michele! beautifully coloured. My fave colour too! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet image! Love that paper and great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michele:
    Just love her! Also love the muted colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colouring to this sweet image and your papers and layout are just beautiful Michele.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete