Friday, April 16, 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge recipe #29


Hi Everyone:-)
Bet you thought I was Missing?? No Its been hectic with My 5th grader and testing and parent teacher conferences. I also decided to tear apart the craft room, to give myself more space.
Ingredients are:
This sketch here above,
Use some fabric
Use the colors black & white
So I used one of my cute Greeting Farm stamp I recently got which I did add colors too, I stamped her again on a thin piece of white cloth and only cut her legs out to make it look like white stockings:-) Clever on my part because I was having an issue using a piece of cloth on it, I don't know maybe it was brain block., Haha I used a MS punch for the white piece of CS and added a piece of black trim on it to Jazz it up! I colored my image with Copic markers and added Stickles in red to her shoes and earrings:-) I black & white piece of DP from my stash and a piece of black glitter paper which was interesting in sticking the other layers to! and a few flat backed pearls. I hope you enjoy her:-) Please go check and see what the other Dt members came up with, and if you have time please join us for the challenge
XMicheleX

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a beautiful card.. Love the black and white color combo.. Very lovely!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh michele! What a GORGEOUS card! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The black/white totally makes this image POP! i LOOOOVE it tons! Stunning work my dear friend!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning i love everything about it, the image is sweet and the colours are just perfect hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card, I struggled with this recipe and you've made it look easy. x

    ReplyDelete