Friday, April 23, 2010

The Little Mermaid


Happy Friday Everyone:-)
This week over at Crafts 4 Eternity we have sketch 30 to use and the recipe :

This weeks prize is a choice of 3 digital stamps from the Crafts 4 Eternity collection.
You can see the whole collection HERE.
To be in with a chance of winning you must include ALL of this weeks recipe ingredients in your project.
Full rules are in the sidebar.
RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Use a Film Title
3. Use some corrugated card.
I decided to use my Cute Tilda Mermaid and make my Title "the Little Mermaid" I took a few strips of corrugated cardboard and painted it with MM Paint, then I used Tattered angels marshmallow Glimmer Mist to add a hint of sparkle since it wasn't looking right for some reason to me:-)
the DP is from Doodlebug, CS is Bazzill, I used Copics to color my mermaid,Ultra fine glitter was added to spots on her scales, and then I coated her tail with Diamond Glaze, after it was dry I found a bottle of mermaid stickles and added a bit here and there on her scales to add dimension to all her lovely iridescent scales, I masked her off and sprayed Tattered Angels Sea glass Glimmer Mist on the background of the image. I used my Nesties for the scalloped circle. the Prima Pearls were cut up and added to my card, last thing added was the cute shell charm I found in my charm container and added it with a tiny safety pin. I made the sentiment on the Pc !
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele


2 comments:

  1. Hi honey, this is a fab image with great colours, love the papers too, gorgeous creations hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele hugs xx

    ReplyDelete