Friday, July 2, 2010

Recipe 40 for C4E



First off I want to wish anyone celebrating this July 4th weekend a happy and safe holiday!
I have been a busy bee this week, trying to get my extra scrapbook and craft supplies in my new shed in the back yard, yes I said it right, my husband bought me a 10x12 shed for craft supplies, that will be ok in the winter, ( No paints out there or things that will be harmed by cold weather, but it is all in large plastic bins:-) and yes I have a craft desk out there if the weather is nice:-) I seriously have to start going through what is out there:-(
On to my card:-) This week the requirements for the Crafts 4 eternity challenge are:
Use the sketch above
include stripes
add some bunting...( and I found out from Michele that is what I think of as the banner flags:-)
The prize this week is a guest DT spot for the month of August, included in the prize is a selection of C4E digi images:-)
What I used:
Image: Magnolia, Tilda
Copics to color my image,
Basic Grey Green at heart
banner sticker and sentiment sticker from Echo Park Co. sweet summertime
flat backed pearls from my stash
scalloped shape from my cricut cart:Lacy Labels
some ultra fine glitter for the daisy:-)
Please go have a look at the other wonderful cards my fellow DT members have come up with:-)
XMicheleX

3 comments:

  1. Michele this is absolutely gorgeous!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Michele! This is sooo PRETTY! I love the colors and Tilda is as happy as can be sitting on this BEAUTIFUL creation of yours!!! :) Love it!

    Big Hugs to You!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete