Friday, July 16, 2010

Recipe 42 Crafts 4 Eternity




Happy Friday Everyone:-)
I hope everyone is staying as cool as possible:-)
For this week, over at Crafts 4 Eternity we were asked to use:
1. Use the sketch above
2. Use the colors Coffee & Cream
3. Add a Bingo card
I used a Lily of the Valley image for this one, I thought the little boy was adorable:-) The Dp is a dark Coffee color but no matter what I did with the photoshop I couldn't exactly get the right adjustment for the real color, Oh well I tryed:-) I used Bazill for the cream color CS and the Dp cream color is from DCWV luxury stack, The bingo card is a Digital image from Crafts 4 Eternity printed on Kraft color CS. Chocolate ribbon from my stash which is i think Maya road, and I used Copics to color the image in, I also paper pieced the shirt on the little boy:-)
Please go and see the other creations from my fellow DT members they are wonderful!!
Have a great weekend:-)

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Michele. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele I just love your card this week, you used that bingo card to its best with that adorable image.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Michele :) I've fallen for those LOTV stamps I just had to have some lol! It's all your fault you know lol! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete