Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sundays with Crissy, Christmas In July GDT card:-)


Good Morning all:-)
I have been so excited the past few weeks but kept it hush hush:-) till today when I can say that I was picked as a guest DT member for Crissy Armstrong's "Sundays with Crissy" Challenge:-) All the girls have been so wonderful to me and I so appreciate the chance to get to create with all of them!!
The Challenge this Sunday is for Christmas in July theme... The sponser this week is Whimsy stamps and the winner of this challenge will have a choice of 5 digital stamps of their choice:-) I picked one of Crissy's new images called Trimming the Tree over at Whimsy Stamps "HERE" . I colored my image with Copic's and I chalked the white nesties image and lined the edge with a silver marker, the paper is a mix of Bazzill CS, October Afternoon's "Very Merry". The scalloped oval was cut using my Cricut lite Cart. Lacy Labels, border strips are a Fiskers punch, snowflakes are MS, with added bling on them, I used Liquid pearls in white opal in the tree as "pop corn garland" and to the ornaments I added dimensional glaze to give them a shine.
Please go see the creations all the girls have made at Sundays with Crissy:-)

I've also entered this cutie in Cute Card Thursday , 2 sisters and fresh brewed designs ,challenge blog which is Christmas themed too
XMicheleX

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Michele!! Beautifully coloured and I am loving the liquid pearls you used on the garland!! So glad you could come and play on our team!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so sweet! Gorgeous layers of beautiful papers and ribbon. Stunning card.

    Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image and fabby papers.
    Congrats on your GDT post & I've just become follower number 100 so well done you
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Michele. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card xx Thanks for playing at 2 sisters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Michele. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Michele!! You truly deserve it!!! Well, this card is MARVELOUS!!! Ooooh, Christmas is only a short ways away already! My goodness! Look at these traditional lovely colors!!! And your layout on this is fabulous! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Michele! Love your layout with the beautifully layered DPs and the touch of liquid pearls is just perfect for the tree. So happy you're in the Crew. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Michele & I love your coloring ... My heart goes out to you in your decision with your Mom ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete