Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's So Distressing! Challenge CCT

Hi Everyone!
This week our challenge at Cute Card thursday is to "Distress" your creation! whether you want to use papers and a distressing tool, or distressing inks to color your image , or just inks on the edges of the papers, it's your choice:-) The Prize this week is a $20.00 voucher to Simon Says Stamps who is our regular monthly sponsor.

I picked the cute "whats cookin" digital image by Mo Manning , I pulled some pretty Stampin Up paper I have had in my stash which I thought was a nice combo:-) some Bazzill CS as the base, and grosgrain Ribbon from SU. I colored the image with Copic markers and used yellow roses from wild orchid crafts, printed the sentiment on my pc with the minnie mouse font I have, and even colored some white pearls with my copic marker:-)
Supplies used :
Image by Mo Manning- Whats Cookin
Desin Paper,Ribbon, Punch: Stampin Up
Leaf Punch-MS
Copi Markers
Yellow rose flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

I hope you all have a great weekend coming up:-)
XMicheleX

6 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous... love the colours you have used...
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! What pretty papers and a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michele its absolutely stunning. I love your papers and cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the color combo and your coloring of that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is such a cute card, adorable image with beautiful papers and embellishments.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Michele sweet image beautifully coloured! hugs x

    ReplyDelete