Saturday, July 23, 2011

CMC : Cool Lolly and Red, Aqua, & Cream or White

Hi All:-)
As you read this I will be at CHA looking at all the wonderful new items coming out:-) I will be taking pictures for sure! I am so excited yet a bit nervous as I have not flown to anyplace except Florida by myself:-) On to the new Challenge at Color Me Creative Copic challenge group. Its a color scheme, Using Red, Aqua, & Cream or white. The Paper Shelter, Is the sponsor for this Challenge and I got to play with Cool Lolly, She was so much fun to color and I don't think she looks half bad in her cutie outfit with my color choices, do you? For all the details on this weeks challenge please just click on Color Me creative Copic challenge highlighted above

I used MME & DCWV paper I've used in the past to try and clean up my scrap bin! The papers were perfect for this color challenge, I added SU Cardstock,
I found some fun Bling to added to my white flourish punch outs:-) and Random ribbons did the trick:-)
Supplies used:
Image: Cool Lolly By The Paper Shelter
Copic markers used:E000, E00, E11, R20, E50, E51, E53, E31, R22, R24, BG72, BG10, BG11, T0 for shadows and a hint in the pants.
Card stock: Stampin Up
Flourish punch: EK Success
Scallop circle for Image: spellbinders Nestabilities,
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend coming up soon:-) Thank you for stopping in for a visit

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and such beautiful coloring. Love your card and Lolly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele :) Hope you enjoyed CHA lucky thing! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete