Friday, August 26, 2011

C4E Theme challenge-Christmas

Hi Everyone
I hope this finds you all well and Happy-) Todays challenge for C4E is a themed Christmas Project! I have had alot going on here with mom so I decided to keep with my card making.
Our first sponsor 2 Cute Rubber Stamps gave us this adorable image to play with, which I did:-) and she is called "Little Angel" Their prize is (2) Digi Images:-) and the second sponsor this week is The Poodles Parlour and they are giving (5) digi images away !

I added random ribbon, from my stash pile, I used a sentiment I made on my PC, and punched it out with my SU circle punches, used Copic markers E01, E00, E000, E35, E33, E31, R89, R85, R81, YG95, YG93.
Thank you all for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Michele, I LOVE everything about this card - the fabulous DP, the grosgrain ribbon, the pink lace, the pearls, and don't even get me started on your coloring! How do you get the hair to look so gorgeously shiny? This is a spectacular creation with yummy non-traditional Christmas colors.

    Thanks so much for leaving some sugar on my blog.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovley. Just loving the paper its beautiful. Have a great day.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie, this is stunning love your colours hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete