Thursday, August 4, 2011

cute card thursday: No designer papers challenge

Hi
Here is a brand new Challenge for Cute Card Thursday. We want "NO" design paper:-) For all the details on the challenge please visit cute card thursdays blog I have highlighted it above:-)

I know it's a Christmas card but it's time for me to start making them so I am not killing myself November to get them done! I used Mo Manning's adorable image called sticky, I gave him a bit of Martha Stewart crystal glitter to his candy cane and hat:-)
Boy have I had a work out the past few DT challenges with keeping it simple and no design papers:-) I love how this card came out but i do love design papers:-) I embossed the white cardstock with my snowflake folder and used Bazzill and stamping up cardstock for the layers! Throw in a bit of Stampin up ribbon that reminds me of a candy cane:- ) and there ya go!
I kept it simple and added No design paper! I have listed the colors of Copic markers below.

SUPPLIES:
Copic markers: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, BG0000, C5, C00, C2, C4, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97,YR12, YR15R24, R27, R39, R37, R35
Ribbon & Red CS Stampin Up
Scalloped Circle die: spellbinders
Here's hoping you all have a great weekend coming up and thank you so much for coming over for a visit:-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. This is just plain gorgeous Michelle, simple and with a truly adorable image, beautifully coloured. I might just have to get this Mo's image as he's just scrumptious !
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele
    I am envious you went to CHA. Glad you had a good time. Gorgeous card here.
    I have posted some pics of my daughters wedding on my blog. It all went really well. The previous posts have some of the cards I made with the Tilda Bride and bridesmaid stamp I won from you
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete