Thursday, September 29, 2011

Animal Crackers:-) CCT

Happy Thursday,
We're almost through the week!!
Today there is a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday..... The theme of the week is "Animals" Add some sort of an animal image, :-) I leaned towards one of my Teddy Bo images, Cause well, I just can't get enough of these super adorable bears!

Teddy Bea # 120, is Ice skating Bea:-) and I went with bright fun colors cause I wanted her to be noticed LOL
I added her with Basic Grey paper from a 6x6 pad I believe it's kissing eskimo. I used some wonderful bakers twine from Mr. Cricut Crazy, a few buttons in my stash from Paper Trey Ink, and some wonderful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts! she has hints of glimmer on her pom poms and fur edges of her coat:-)
Supplies used will be added in a few hours.
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute Michele, love this pretty card and those fabby papers too!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete