Saturday, December 24, 2011

Emboss it

Hello to everyone
This post should have been up already but I seem to have gotten some sort of virus:-(
This weeks challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is to Emboss something on your card, and that can be dry emboss like I did or wet emboss with the heat gun and embossing powder. The sponsor is Digi Doodle shop and they are giving a $10.00 gift certificate to their store

I used a image I had here from Meljens designs
The image is called Penguins Little Letter
I used a scrap of Echo park paper, and I used a cuttle bug folder to emboss, and the sentiment is from Mr Cricut Crazy stamp set Christmas, Christmas, Please go visit the the blog to see the Dt creations that were made:-)
Have a wonderful Day
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Michele, hope your Christmas was Merry!! Your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete