Friday, December 16, 2011

My Merry Christmas to Suzanne


This post is a special post for our Color Me Creative Team leader and my wonderful friend Suzanne Dean:-) You have been an inspiration to me since I first started to work with my Copic markers, You have a genuine heart of gold! and I am so happy to be on your Color Me Creative team:-) And last but not least to be able to call you My friend! This is my special card for you this Christmas, I hope you like it as much as I did for you, it is one of my most special images By Crissy as I have a few special angels watching over me all the time, I wanted you to have one too:-) Thank you for the friendship and everything I got to experience this past year XOXO

My card is actually like one I made last year and I loved it so much I re-created only one for Suzanne this year:-) The image is" Touched By Love "
To you and yours I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year! Thank you for all the things you have inspired me to do this past year;-) Don't forget to head to Charlene's blog tomorrow for more Christmas wishes:-)
Hugs
Michele




looks awesome! You have truly out done yourself!!

4 comments:

  1. AWW. What a beautiful tribute to Suzanne! Great coloring on a fabulous card!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Michele--you are so very sweet and I AM super lucky to have you as a friend as well. Thank you for such a beautiful holiday card and lovely comments--it means a lot to me this season. The image is so cute and you've colored it fabulously, we all need some angels that is for sure & thank you for adding one to my life!

    Holiday Hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post Michele. Your card is just stunning. As all your card are awesome.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete