Saturday, March 3, 2012

CMC Animal Fur


Hi
Can you all believe its March already?? Time is going by so quickly these days, Yikes! We are at a new Challenge day with Color Me Creative Classroom:-) Suzanne has picked a great one this time....Animal Fur! Yup that's right to give you animals fur a lumpy or furry look:-) Suzanne has 5 different online classes to take that are wonderful! and her new online class #5 has one segment with coloring "fur" well I wanted my bunny to have a more lumpy look not furry:-) But hold that thought I have a bear I colored also that has the furry look that I will put together and showcase soon:-) To get all the details on this challenge pop over to the challenge post HERE !
I used a cute bunny from the Stamp Fairy called clementine spring
I still have to practice this technique but she has the texture going on to make it appear like lumpy fur
I have loved using My Buddy Tanners stamp set called Easter Blessings in which the sentiment came from:-) This card can be an Easter card or just a card for someone I think needs a Bunny Hug from Me:-)

Other Challenges I would like to add this to:

Clearly I stamp: anything goes


Supplies used were:
Image: Stamp Fairy
sentiment: Mr Cricut Crazy, Easter Blessings
Design Paper:
Punch: EK Success
copic markers: C7,5,3,1,R30,R20, G40,82
hugs
michele

8 comments:

  1. Clementine looks just beautiful..fabulous colouring Michele, a gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i just love this card looks fabulous!! you did a awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele this is so gorgeous!! I love the cute image an you have colored it amazingly! Love the fur :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, it is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful coloring! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable.Love the papers and they pop against the black cardstock. Makes me feel like Spring is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bunny, I love those Stamp Fairy images! You did a fab job on the furry-bumpy look too :)

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card! that bunny is too cute. you are so good with the markers! :) ~hl

    ReplyDelete