Saturday, April 14, 2012

Color Me Creative: Favorite Yellow Combo challenge 41



Hello, To All of you !
I'm here with a wonderful new challenge for Color Me Creative Classroom and a fun one at that! Use your favorite YELLOW Combos to color any image of your choosing! this challenge goes until April 27th

We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Tiffany Doodles:-) who gave me the wonderful Butterfly Image that I used here today to create with. Thank you so much! The winner of this challenge will be given 5 Digi Stamps from tiffany Doodles:-) They are also have a big sale over there until April 30th; Buy 3 get 1 Free sale:-) (code 25off4)

I used the image that is one of three called Sweet Butterfly, the sentiment came too:-)
I used my Spellbinders and Marianne D's flourish die with a MS border punch to accent my card
I added a hint of yellow stickles to the outer edge of the wings but it really isn't shown,

Supplies used were:
Image: Tiffany Doodles: Sweet Butterfly
Dies: flouish Marianne D's, Circles: Spellbinders
border punch: Martha stewart
Ovals for sentiments: Stampin up
Design Paper: Authentique, Blissful
Copic markers: Y11,13,19,35

Other Challenges I would like to add this to:

crafty Ribbons; things with wings
Paper play Challenges: things with wings


Don't forget to check Suzanne's on the road to see if she will be in your area for a one on one class:-)
-Check out my CMC On the Road Class Locations and Info at www.cmcroad.com! I'm traveling throughout the US & Canada over the next 12 months!

Thank you for stopping by I appreciate each and every comment you leave Xoxo
X Michele X

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Michelle... oh my I love these two colors and the butterfly is spectacular. The dies are great.. they match the "butterfly" image perfectly. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...Gorgeous card, so glad you could play along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card i love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete