Saturday, May 12, 2012

CMC Anything goes

Hi All
Our new challenge at Color Me Creative is "ANYTHING GOES" Easy right:-) and our sponsor this time is

OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS:


Some Odd Girl


One Winner will win 3 Digi Stamps from Some Odd Girl


I used Mermaid Kaylee

I have had these papers from a kit I think I got from All That Scraps a few years ago and found them and thought this cutie would go perfect with them:-)
she is colored with Copic markers and a tiny bit of stickles on her fins, the waves are a MFT die that worked perfect with my theme, and the sentiment is computer made and cut with my Stampin up oval dies


Other challenges I would like to add this card to are:
Sweet n Sassy: Use digital image/feminine
Crafts and Me: Punches and Die cuts

Thank you for stopping by to visit:-)
Hugs michele

4 comments:

  1. I love her!! I love the sentiment. I was looking all over for it this weekend... I just posted a card (goes live tuesday) with a mermaid too. How funny- we think alike! HOpe all is well. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw it as a stamp on someone elses card in my travels I think the sentiment is a All That scraps stamp, but I had no time to order one so had to use my pc and print it instead, but I am feeling like I may own it, now the search is on to dig through my stamps to see:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete